It’s harvest time! What’s available in your garden, farmer’s market or CSA that’s easy to make, in season and organic? Take a look! Full post »
When veganism is done well and done right ... obesity is much less prevalent than what is found in developed countries like the U.S. Full post »
Sharyn Flanagan of New Paltz Times sat down with Vicki Koenig to find out a bit more about a day’s work for a nutritionist. Full post »
The Poughkeepsie Journal's Theresa Keegan interviews several Mid-Hudson Valley nutrition and lifestyle experts on sticking with your fitness choices. Full post »
- Numerous articles in their archives, Poughkeepsie Journal
- Eating for life: Better than probiotics, try a probiotic diet, Poughkeepsie Journal, September 2017.
- Thinking of going vegan? Here's how to make the switch, Poughkeepsie Journal, June 2017.
- Good Day Radio with the Supermarket Guru Phil Lempert, BPA and Cans, November 2011.
- Ask our Nutritionist: How Stonyfield and Other Websites Provide Nutrition Advice, Lisa Gualtieri’s Blog on Health, January 2011
- Where is my sunshine? Ulster Publishing, November 2010
- How to Beat the Winter Blues, Hudson Valley Magazine, January 2010.
- Getting your children to eat organic and local foods, Lovetoknow.com, Monthly Kids Organic Menu
- Interviewed on Foods and Moods, Lovetoknow.com, Monthly Kids Organic Menu, October 2007.
- Before you Bite!: Yogurt and Calcium, Sirius Radio, Phil Lempert
- Natural Health Magazine, Whole Grains issue, June 2007.
- The Bottom Line, Lactose Intolerance, February 2007.
- Mind • Body • Spirit Integrating the Feminine Balance, Highland, NY, February 2020.
- A User’s Guide to Nutrition, Women’s Health Expo 2012, Kingston, NY.
- Healthy Eating, a great corporate wellness talk has been presented at Go Red For Women’s American Heart Association luncheon, 2011; the New Paltz Regional Chamber of Commerce, March 2011; New Paltz Rotary, May 2011; Esopus Business Alliance: July 2011.
- Duchess-Ulster American Heart Association BetterU Supermarket Tour, December 2011
- Wellness in the Workplace, New Paltz Chamber of Commerce luncheon, March, 2011.
- The Green & Sustainable Diet, Women’s Health and Fitness Expo May 2009; and Women Who Lunch.
- How Cultured Are You? A Discussion on Probiotics, presented at South Dakota Dietetic Association State Meeting (sponsored by the Mid-West Dairy Council), Sept. 2007; Connecticut Dietetic Association State Meeting (sponsored by the New England Dairy Council), keynote speaker: May 2007; Sage College, Troy, New York to Faculty, RDs and Dietetic students, October 2006; Women’s Health and Fitness Expo, April 2006New York State Dietetic Association, April 2005.
- Understanding Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Mohonk Mountain House Seminar on Ageless Aging: Eating for Future Health!, New Paltz, New York, February 2007.
- An Expansive View of Childhood Obesity, Women’s Health and Fitness Expo, May 2005.
- Heart Healthy Nutrition, keynote speaker, Women’s Heart Health Conference, Kingston Hospital, Kingston, New York, February 2005.
- Metabolic Syndrome, Complementary Medicine Conference, Benedictine Hospital, Kingston, New York, September 2003.
- Nutrition and Healthy Eating, Corporate Nutrition Wellness Staff Training, Rondout Savings Bank, Kingston, New York, Spring 2002.